13:50
Friday 1 November 2013 //

Listen and Inspired.

Sometimes life will hits you so don't lose fate, I've convince that the only thing that kept me going is because I love what I did, you got to find what you love and that is to your works and to your lovers, your work are going to fill up your life and only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great and only to do great is to love what you do, if you haven't found it yet, keep looking and don't settle. All matters of your heart, you'll know when you find it and like any great relationship is to get better and better is as a long as we belong, so keep looking don't settle.
My first story was about death when i was seventeen, i read a quote went something like, if you live each day as if its your last, someday you're most certainly live right. It made an impression on me since then for the past 33 years, i've looked into the mirror every morning and asked myself, if today was the last day of myself will i do what i want to do or not, if the answer is no in 2 days in a row, i knew i need to change something.
Right now the new is you, your time is limited so dont waste it living some others life, dont be trap by people which living by thoughts about others people thinking, dont let the noise of other people opinion drown out your inner voice and most importantly have the courage to follow your heart and intuitions, they somehow already know what you truly want to become, everything else is second of you.
Assalamualaikum and Salam Jumaah,
SPM 4 more days.