18:51
Sunday 24 March 2013 //

These days, i feel uncomfortable with myself, i try to find out what, what and what was it. I try to do the same thing as what i did in my past but then as i am writing these, why am i fked up following the past? Shouldn't i be doing something new, probably more challenging than before. (but then what) Staring at these blank piece of web thingy with black fonts, wondering what am i doing. ugh, it annoys me. Exciting, wonderful lovely? those feelings that i felt before, have left.

I mean, I have the feeling that something in my mind is poisoning everything else.

I used to be someone who doesn't support hate, but now that feeling keep growing within me, (getting older is scary can i stop) but then this really inspire me,

"Don’t let yourself feel worthless: often through life you will really be at your worst when you seem to think best of yourself; and don’t worry about losing your “personality,” as you persist in calling it: at fifteen you had the radiance of early morning, at twenty you will begin to have the melancholy brilliance of the moon, and when you are my age you will give out, as I do, the genial golden warmth of 4 p.m.