Epilogue 13: I have learn
Friday 20 April 2012 //

"Being 16 is sweet"
I have learn to change. I have learn to take the positivity behind every bad scenario. I have learn to be better. I have learn to appreciate small things. I have learn to stop being stubborn. I have learn what big family is for. I have learn the feeling of gumballs and rainbows. I have learn to be creative. I have learn on how to build a working team. I have learn what true friendship are. I have learn how late night walk can be so calm. I have learn on how to laugh like a horse. I have learn on how to be a complete fool. I have learn by believing on chances. I have learn how magnificent was the word "لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّه" I have learn how different people are. I have learn what it feels like how to go shopping with your mom. I have learn, I hate smokers.  I have learn how Rilakkuma is now my favourite things. I have learn how beautiful can be deceiving. I have learn to like someone by their personality not by their face. I have learn what is to like someone. I have learn how is it to be a senior. I have learn that juniors love when I patted on their head. I have learn how to scream when I am frustrated. I have learn to search my happy place. I have learn to wake up and smile. I have learn the beauty of nature. I have learn how hateful can this generation be. I have learn how to keep calm and carry on. I have learn that I have wasted 80% of my money on food. I have learn to be nothing. I have learn childhood memories should just keep being a memory.
Whatever is it, I have learn to be grateful in everything that I have received. Alhamdullilah.